High Range Water Reducing Retarding Admixture
EUCON 500 is a high-range water-reducing admixture designed to lengthen the working duration of flowing concrete at elevated temperatures. EUCON 500 contains no calcium chloride or any other elements that could cause steel to corrode.
- Concrete with reinforcement
- Concrete with high strength
- slabs for industry
- Concrete that is light in weight
- Concrete with pretension
- Concrete that is impervious to water
- Structures for parking
Features and Benefits
- Produces "flowing" concrete with controlled delay of slump and workability loss.
- Water usage is drastically reduced.
- Segregation and bleeding in plastic concrete are reduced.
- Hardened concrete cracking and permeability are reduced.
- When used to make "flowing" concrete, it cuts concrete placing time and cost in half.