JS562 Standard, a high modulus, two-component, elastomeric, neutral curing silicone sealant designed exclusively for in-plant IG unit manufacturing .
Features and Benefits
- Neutral sealant with a mild odor.
- Excellent adherence to galvanised steel, aluminium, and glass.
- Exceptional resistance to ageing naturally Part B isn't scratchy.
- Compatible with the JS680 and JS880 PIB main sealants.
- Application of insulation glass for SSG systems and all insulation glass exposed to UV light (directly or indirectly).
- A high thixotropic state (no slump) flexible working hours.