FS709 HP is a graphite intumescent sealant with high expansion and pressure exertion. When exposed to fire, FS709 expands, restoring the fire resistance of compartment walls and flooring that have been penetrated by services. FS709 can be utilised with FB750 Intubatt and FR230 Intucompound, as well as on flexible walls and rigid walls (100 mm or wider) and rigid floors (150 mm or wider).
Features and Benefits
- Fire resistance lasting up to 4 hours - tested to EN 1366-3 and EN 1366-4.
- Versatile and simple to use.
- It is compatible with the FB750 Intubatt Coated Batt.
- Tested in openings up to 600 x 600 mm.
- Tested for use in linear gaps up to 25 mm .