High Range Water Reducing Retarding Admixture
EUCON 450 is a high-range water-reducing admixture engineered to lengthen the working duration of flowing concrete at higher temperature. EUCON 450 contains no calcium chloride or any other elements that could cause steel to corrode.
- Slabs for industry.
- Concrete with high strength.
- Concrete with reinforcement.
- Prestressed concrete.
- Concrete that is light in weight.
- Watertight concrete.
- Parking Structures.
Features and Benefits :
- Reduces plastic concrete segregation and bleeding.
- Water usage is drastically reduced.
- Produces "flowing" concrete with controlled delay of slump loss and workability.
- Hardened concrete cracking and permeability are reduced.
- When used to make "flowing" concrete, it cuts concrete placing time and cost in half.