High Range Water Reducing Retarding Admixture
EUCON 537 is a high-range water-reducing admixture engineered to enhance the working duration of flowing concrete at elevated temperatures. EUCON 537 has no calcium chloride or any other components that could cause steel to corrode.
- Reinforced concrete
- Concrete with high strength
- slabs for industry
- Lightweight concrete
- Prestressed concrete
- Parking structures
- Watertight concrete
Features and Benefits
- Produces "flowing" concrete with controlled delay of
- slump loss and workability.
- Water usage is drastically reduced.
- Segregation and bleeding in plastic concrete are reduced.
- Hardened concrete cracking and permeability are reduced.
- When used to make "flowing" concrete, it cuts concrete placing time and cost in half.