EUCON 542 is a high-range water-reducing admixture designed to lengthen the working duration of flowing concrete at higher temperatures. It can be used with air entraining agents and waterproofing agents, however each substance must be added multiple times.
- Reinforced concrete
- slabs for industry
- General Readymix Concrete
- Concrete with a high strength
- Structures for parking
- Watertight concrete
- Prestressed concrete
Features and Advantages
- Produces "flowing" concrete with controlled slump and workability loss.
- Water usage is drastically reduced.
- Segregation and bleeding in plastic concrete are reduced.
- Hardened concrete cracking and permeability are reduced.
- When used to make "flowing" concrete, it cuts concrete placing time and cost in half.