Air Entraining Agent for Concrete
EUCON AEA is a developed air entraining admixture for all types of concrete that is made under strict quality control to ensure uniform and exact performance. It should not be mixed with other admixtures and should be added separately.
- Ready mix concrete.
- Structural Concrete.
- Concrete in mass.
- Paving concrete.
- All exterior concrete.
Features and Benefits
- Gives you a stable air void system with the right bubble size and spacing. Concrete is protected by this air void system against damage caused by repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Concrete is made such that it is highly resistant to De-icing salts, sulphate attack and corrosive water
- Requires very less mixing water per yard ( meter ) of concrete and also placeability is improved.
- Placeability is increased by using less mixing water per yard (metre) of concrete.
- Concrete bleeding and segregation are reduced.