Concrete Water Reducing Set Controlling Retarder
EUCON RETARDER 75 is a liquid water-reducing and set-retarding admixture for concrete that is manufactured synthetically. It is a modified organic polymer of selected retarders. EUCON RETARDER 75 has no calcium chloride or other potentially corroding elements, and it can be used with aluminium or zinc metals. Air-entraining agents, water reducers and calcium chloride are all compatible, but they must be added individually to the solution.
- Concrete requiring water reduction and set time control
- Architectural concrete
- Hot weather concrete placement
Features and Benefits
- Setting qualities are hampered.
- Finishability is improved.
- Enhances workability
- Reduces the amount of water used.
- Segregation is reduced.
- Increases strengths .
- Enhances the final appearance.
- Cracking is reduced.
- Permeability is reduced.