Shrinkage Reducing Admixture
Eucon SRA Floor is a ready-to-use liquid admixture for concrete and mortar that reduces drying shrinkage and the risk of cracking. The surface tension of the meniscus generated at the air-water contact in the pores is reduced by Eucon SRA Floor. This lowers the internal tensile strains that cause the cement paste to shrink. It is possible to see a drying shrinkage reduction of up to 50%. Eucon SRA Floor contains no additional chlorides and will not cause steel to corrode.
- Floors .
- Concrete pipes.
- Walls .
- Interior Exterior.
- Water tanks .
- Watertight construction .
- Artificial skating rinks.
- Swimming pools .
- Underground construction.
- Water purification plants.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces costly maintenance expenditures and boosts the structure's durability.
- Drying shrinkage cracking is minimised.
- Increases the structure's lifespan.
- Depending on the cement used, shrinkage can be decreased by up to 50% at one year and beyond.
- It's possible to utilise it in air-entrained concrete.