High-Range Water Reducing Retarding Admixture
PLASTOL K2 is a polycarboxylate plasticising admixture developed for the creation of high performance concrete / high strength concrete using cutting-edge chemistry. When compared to other regularly used admixtures, Plastol K2 has better finishing properties. Calcium Chloride is not present in Plastol K2.
- Concrete mixtures utilizing Fly Ash, Slag or other natural pozzolans
- Cast in Place
- Ready mix Concrete
Features and Benefits
- Finishability is improved.
- Reduces the amount of water used.
- Enhances workability
- Setting times are reduced.
- Slump retention is excellent.
- Enhances the final appearance.
- Durability is improved.
- Permeability is reduced.
- All strength is increased.
- High early strength.