High Range Water Reducing Admixture
PLASTOL ULTRA 209 is a high-range water-reducing and superplasticizing additive that is specifically created for concrete to give maximum water reduction, slump, flow, and better finishing characteristics. PLASTOL ULTRA 209 also has high compressive and flexural strengths, as well as outstanding setting characteristics. PLASTOL ULTRA 209 can be used in conjunction with supplementary cementitious materials to minimize overall cement content. PLASTOL ULTRA 209 contains no additional chlorides or compounds that can cause steel to corrode.
- Pre-stressed or Precast Concrete
- Self-consolidating Concrete (SCC).
- Flowable concrete, high slump.
- Concrete with a low water-to-cement ratio.
- Concrete with a high early strength.
- Ready-to-use concrete
- Mass concrete and flatwork
Features and Benefits
- Excellent slump gain.
- Air quality is consistently controlled.
- Cement hydration has improved.
- Low-dose medication
- Early and ultimate strengths are higher.
- Reduces the number of concrete loads that are rejected.
- Stripping times are shorter.
- Aids in the installation of concrete and lowers labour costs.
- Finishability has improved.