Hydrophobic Polyurethane Grout
The hydrophobic polyurethane compound DURAL AQUA-DAM-IN is injected into concrete and other sound substrates to prevent water from entering occupied or undesirable areas. The DURAL AQUA DAM-IN's reaction time is adjusted by the usage of its accelerator, the DURAL AQUACCELERATOR. DURAL AQUA DAM-IN creates a watertight seal within the substrate that lasts even after the water has gone away.
- Cracks and joints that leak.
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs).
- Tunnels and mines
- Manholes and sewers
- Below grade walls subject to high water tables.
Features and Benefits
- Bonds to wet and dry substrates
- Needs very little water to react and cure
- Remains active when the water subsides
- Excellent elongation to handle moving cracks and joints