High Strength Low Exothermic Epoxy Grout
E3-G-IN is a high-strength epoxy grout for grouting various types of machine and equipment bases. E3-G-IN is a grout that may be used in both thin and thick sections and can be used to grout bases in a variety of configurations. This composition provides exceptional strength and resilience to a wide range of corrosive substances. E3-G-IN has a strong bond to the foundation and a high bearing capacity for long-term grouting projects.
- Pumps, compressors and fans .
- Deep fill machine bases .
- All high strength applications including crane rails .
- Tanks, turbines and housings .
- It's possible to utilise it as an epoxy repair mortar.
- Pour-backs for post tension projects.
Features and Benefits
- Low exotherm / long operating duration
- Exceptional bearing
- Chemical resistance is high.
- Excellent bond foundation to base plate
- Stable in deep or thick sections
- Low creep characteristics.