Non-Shrink, Free Flow Ultra High Strength Grout
EUCO GROUT UHS - IN is a critical use grout that is ultra high strength, non-shrink, and engineered to achieve high early and ultimate strength while maintaining a flowable consistency. Only natural aggregate and an expansive cementitious binder are used in EUCO GROUT UHS - IN and is extremely flowable.
- Under machine foundation & Base plates.
- Cranes and transports rails.
- Wide range of fixing Anchor Bolts .
- Compressors, Motors, Pump sets .
- Turbo generators and Diesel Generators .
- Column baseplates.
Features and Benefits
- It's simple to use and can be pumped or gravity released.
- Develops a high initial resistance, allowing the service to be released quickly.
- Permeability is low.
- Free of chlorides.
- Excellent Flowability.