Two Component Epoxy Zinc Primer
EUCO ZINC PRIMER - IN is a two-component metallic epoxy zinc primer that provides a protective and anti-corrosive coating when used with the Euclid Concrete Repair System or steel coatings.
- Repair or coating system for structures in aggressive environments .
- Petrochemical plants, offshore facilities
- Power plants, bridges, and pulp and paper mills
- Marine structures.
Features and Benefits
- Pot life is long.
- High rate of coverage.
- Apply by brush or spray.
- Compatible with steel coating systems .
- Within 20 to 45 minutes, touch dry.
- Use in conjunction with Euclid repair systems.
- Provides exceptional adhesion and bond strength with Cementitious system
- The active 'Zinc-rich' system uses electrochemical techniques to avoid corrosion.