General Use, Veg Oil-Based, Chemically Reactive Concrete Form Release
FORMSHIELD GV - IN is a chemically reactive concrete form release agent that can be used in a variety of concrete forming applications. FORMSHIELD GV - IN has a patented component that outperforms typical, barrier-type form oils in terms of release. All VOC requirements are met by FORMSHIELD GV - IN. Forms that have been processed with FORMSHIELD GV - IN can be used more quickly.
- Preventing the adhesion of concrete to forms of all types in general concrete forming applications
- Plywood, aluminum, metal, plastic, wood and composition forms .
Features and Benefits
- Forms release easily and cleanly from concrete.
- Less staining than barrier-type form oils.
- Reduces the occurrence of voids and bug holes.
- Tolerant to freezing conditions during storage and transportation.
- Treated forms are ready for use quickly.
- Not regulated for transportation - easy storage and shipping.
- Very low odor.