Plasticised Expanding Admixture For Cement Slurry And Grout
When mixed with a cementitious system, Grout Admix-IN, a powder additive, imparts shrinkage compensation, high flowability and pumpability to the mix. It results in controlled expansion and reduced water usage.
- Filling gaps between precast elements.
- Cavity filling.
- Site batched repair/reprofiling mortars.
- Repairing honeycombs by pressure grouting.
- Filling up the plumbing and electric chases.
Features and Benefits
- Compensates shrinkage in the plastic stage using a hydrogen gaseous expansion system.
- Plasticizing action: Reduces water demand, increases strength and improves pumpability.
- Easy to use packing- no mistakes on site.