Dissipating Curing Compound
KUREZ DR VOX is a water-based resin curing compound that forms a liquid membrane and has a low odour. It is formulated with dissipating agents. When exposed to traffic and UV light, KUREZ DR VOX provides an excellent initial cure for concrete, but it quickly breaks down and deteriorates.
- Curing interior or exterior* concrete
- Concrete that will later receive a covering or coating
- Where a long term membrane film is not desired on the concrete surface
Features and Benefits
- Helps to minimize dusting.
- Film breaks down when exposed to UV & traffic
- Ensures proper curing, resulting in concrete that is stronger and more wear-resistant.
- Available in a fugitive dye formulation