SBR LATEX is a carboxylated styrene butadiene copolymer latex admixture that is developed to improve bond strength and chemical resistance in cement bond coatings, mortars, and concrete by acting as an integral adhesive.
- Highways, bridge decks, and parking decks.
- General reconstruction work/latex modified overlays.
- Thin sets, terrazzo, stucco and bonding coats.
- Toppings, repairs and leveling concrete surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Increased mortar flexural strength reduces cracking.
- Increases wear resistance under rubber wheeled traffic .
- Enhances Bond strengths to hardened concrete
- Increases the longevity of the product through freeze/thaw cycles.
- Increases the tensile strength of mortar.