Flowable, Non-Shrink Cementitious Micro Concrete With Corrosion Inhibitor
TAMMS FORM AND POUR HES - IN is a flowable, non-shrink, polymer-modified cementitious repair mortar with a migratory corrosion inhibitor that can be used for full-depth repairs.
- Filler for voids and cavities.
- Repair material for parking facilities, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams and balconies .
- Horizontal surfaces and formed vertical and overhead surfaces .
- Use on grade, above and below grade .
Features and Benefits
- Repairs 20 mm to 150 mm depth
- Extremely strong bonds.
- Can be extended with pea gravel for deeper Repairs.
- Pumpable .
- high strength gains at the beginning and end.
- Easy to mix.