Polymerised Thin Bed Tile Adhesive
Euco Tile Fix 312, a cementitious, water-resistant, single-component polymerized grey tile adhesive that complies with C1TE standards . It is engineered in such a way that it easily combines with water to create a powerful, non-slip and highly workable adhesive mortar with a longer open time for interior and outdoor area application up to 12 mm thickness. An excellent choice for installing low porosity vitrified tiles, tile-on tiles, marbles, mosaic ceramic tiles, and stone tiles on walls and floors.
Features and Benefits
- Adheres to Indian and European Standards.
- Exceptional Adhesion.
- Simple to use with only one component.
- Extended open time of 30 minutes .
- Adjustable up to 15 minutes .
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Interior wall and floor tiling.
- Tiling on outdoor floors.
- Laying tile over cementitious waterproofing, such as the waterproofing series from Euclid Chemical.
- Floor Tile -on tile application for small and medium sized tiles .