Acrylic elastomeric coating, for Waterproofing, Weatherproofing and Temperature reduction of Concrete or Metal Roofs & Surfaces
SOLARGARD® 6083 is a waterproofing and weatherproofing compound that may be used on a variety of roof surfaces. SOLARGARD® 6083 offers long-term durability, low-temperature flexibility, and exceptional weathering and dirt resistance. SOLARGARD® 6083 is available in a variety of colours, including white, standard, and custom. This elastomeric roof coating has been developed to meet and/or exceed the ASTM D 6083 standards.
SOLARGARD® 6083 is best suited for waterproofing and weatherproofing of Metal, corroded single ply membranes, smooth surface asphalt built-up, and modified bitumen roofing substrates. It may also be used as a heat suppressing and carbonation resistance coating on concrete, cementitious, and metal surfaces.
Features and Benefits :
- The use of a reflective top coat reduces surface temperatures, enhances roof life and cuts energy expenses.
- It is single component. There is no blend of multi-components.
- Versatile, since it may be used on a variety of substrates and roof types.
- Prevents deterioration caused by algae and other microbes by being resistant to biological assault. SOLARGARD 6083 is a simple to use product.
- Meets or surpasses all the ASTM D 6083 acrylic roof coating specification's performance criteria.