Structural Waterproofing Membrane
Blueshield PmB is a two-part polyurethane elastomer with blue pigment. The spray-applied membrane is coloured blue to help with application and cures in seconds to create a smooth, totally adherent barrier against water and other impurities. Blueshield PmB is a full waterproofing system that protects the substrate from water and chloride ion corrosion.
Features and Benefits
- Class leading adhesion.
- Crack bridging is excellent.
- Resistance to abrasion.
- Root/microbial attack resistance.
- Watertight seal that is homogeneous.
- Chemical resistance is excellent.
- The flammability rating is low.
- Resistance to tears.
- Own spray crews can apply the product.
Blueshield PmB is an all-in-one waterproofing technology that protects the substrate from the corrosive effects of water and chloride ions.
- Podiums .
- For Various Roof types such as inverted, green, brown, and blue.
- Rail - Network Rail approved product