TAMOSEAL FLEX-IN is a two-component cement-based, polymer-modified elastomeric coating that is meant to waterproof concrete and masonry while also bridging cracks. It is appropriate for sealing vertical and light duty horizontal surfaces when blended with TAMOSEAL FLEX-IN acrylic polymer.
Features and Benefits
- Concrete and block wall foundations
- Water tanks
- Waterproofs and decorates
- Tenacious bond
- Becomes an integral part of substrate
- Withstands high positive and negative hydrostatic pressures.
- Potable water retaining structures.
- Flexible to seal cracks
- Long working life
- Potable water excluding structures