TREMproof® 201/60 is a modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane with a high solid content and low VOC emissions. It's a one-part moisture-curing elastomer that comes in three viscosities (SL, R, and T) and may be applied to horizontal and vertical surfaces with a thickness of 1.5 mm (T grade intended for detailing work only can be applied up to 50mm).
Tremco Anti-Root Additive is an optional feature that can be used with TREMproof® 201/60 to prevent growing roots from impairing the waterproofing membrane's overall performance.
TREMproof® 201/60 is generally used on concrete and masonry for waterproofing plaza decks, roof terraces, pedestrian concourses, podiums, bathrooms, kitchens, parking garages, planter boxes, swimming pools, backfilled walls, basement walls, and split slabs. It may be used to detail cracks, joints, transitions and terminations.
- Foundation walls.
- Vegetated roofs, planter boxes
- Terraces and podium decks (sandwich system).
- Decks of parking (sandwich system).
- Ballasted roof terraces
- Wet Zones.
- Concrete, wood, metal, and other masonry surfaces.
- Cracks, joints, transitions, and terminations are all detailed, including when Paraseal® technologies are utilised.
Features and Benefits :
- TREMproof® 201/60 is a cost-effective waterproofing solution for a variety of applications.