TREMproof® 250GC is a VOC-compliant modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane that cures quickly and may be applied to damp or green concrete.
TREMproof® 250GC is a moisture-curing elastomer that comes in three viscosities: Self-Levelling (SL), Roller (R), and Trowel (T) (trowel intended for detailing work only). Tremco An -Root Additive is an optional feature that can be used with TREMproof® 250GC to prevent growing roots from impairing the waterproofing membrane's overall performance.
TREMproof® 250GC is designed for use on backfilled walls, split slab applications, planters and submerged conditions. TREMproof® 250GC is a complementary waterproofing membrane that can be used with Tremco's Vegetated Roofing systems. Concrete masonry units and plywood are both acceptable substrates. Basic uses include:
- Foundation Walls
- Vegetated roofs, planter boxes
- Terraces and podium decks (sandwich system)
- Parking Decks (sandwich system)
- Ballasted Roof Terraces
- Wet Areas
- Concrete, wood, metal, and other masonry surfaces
- Detailing cracks, joints, transitions, and terminations including use when Paraseal® systems are used
Features and Benefits
- TREMproof® 250GC can be coated in as little as 24 hours after the concrete forms have been removed. It can also be used on damp concrete to reduce the time it takes to dry due to rain or other sources of moisture.
- When utmost protection is necessary, it can also be used in numerous lifts to achieve a 5.5 mm high-build system.
- The option to catalyse TREMproof® 250GC-SL with water when required would shorten cure durations, especially in freezing temperatures and low relative humidity, allowing the construction timeline to be compressed even further.
- To speed up the application process, TREMproof 250GC® can be applied at a rate of up to 3 mm in a single lift.