Waterproofing membrane for below and above ground application
TREMproof® 3300 HD-IN is an SBS modified bituminous Self-Adhesive membrane that is cold applied and thoroughly bonded. It comprises of a layered composite waterproofing material with a rot proof glass fibre Mat cross laminated HDPE film and a high performance SBS polymer bituminous modified layer with release liner on one side for enhanced waterproofing performance.
TREMproof® 3300 HD-IN is a 1.6mm thick composite sheet developed for waterproofing concrete and other substrates both below and above ground. TREMproof® 3300 HD-IN produces an integrally bonded, high performance waterproofing & protection layer for below ground concrete buildings against ground water, contaminants, and ground gases after installation.
Features And Benefits
- Cold-applied, non-flammable, and does not require heading or torching.
- It speeds up the construction process and is simple to install.
- HDPE cross laminated carrier film with high performance
- Thickness: 1.6mm
- Permanently bonds to concrete, metal, and wood.
- Water does not leak or trail between the substrate and the membrane.
- Water and moisture impurities are effectively blocked, and damp proofing is achieved.