Pre-Applied, Fully bonded HDPE waterproofing membrane
TREMproof® 3700 HD is a pre-applied, fully bonded HDPE membrane that adheres to itself when concrete is poured on top of it. It is made up of a multi-layer composite waterproofing material with a thick HDPE film layer, a self-adhesive polymer layer, and a unique particle layer for improved waterproofing performance. TREMproof® 3700 HD is a 1.2 and 1.5 mm thick composite sheet designed to waterproof concrete constructions below ground. TREMproof® 3700 HD offers an integrally bonded, superior efficiency waterproofing and protection layer for below ground concrete buildings against ground water, pollutants, and ground gases once deployed.
- Blindside Waterproofing, Vertical Confined Walls
- Horizontal Slabs, Rafts, and Foundations
- Construction with a tight property line and deep foundations.
- Diaphragm Wall, Bottom Up, Top Down, and Pre-Cast
- MRT, Subway, Metro Stations , cut-and-cover tunnels.
- Sumps, underground tanks, and below-ground pits
Features And Benefits
- It forms a permanent intrinsic bond to concrete,
- There is no need for protection.
- Prevents water from leaking through the membrane or tracking between the concrete and the membrane.
- Water and moisture contamination are effectively blocked.
- Remains unaffected by Ground Settlement
- Self-protecting can be trafficked immediately
- It speeds up the construction process and is simple to install.